Here is everything you need to know about this process and award.
Once a year we are looking for organizations that are doing really great work but have marketing, design or branding challenges. This is a TRAILBLAZER PROGRAM FOR REGISTERED NON-PROFITS AND SOCIETIES.
Are you making the world a better place, do you have a big vision for your organization but you need some creative expertise to help you solve challenges you have? We are looking for collaborative relationships that are a great win-win for both parties. Great work, great people. Applications open every September.
How it works
What we provide
Free access to our marketing expertise, collaborating with organizations to bring them quality branding, design and web development services that will take your organization to the next level. We also want to help you with marketing strategy along with the planning process. We will work with you to present your brand in the best light possible. We will help you blaze a trail based on a foundation that has already been set, or a vision taking shape in your organization.
We are hoping for a long term relationship that starts with this Trailblazer Fund and grows into lifelong friendship between our companies.
TRAILBLAZER PACKAGE INCLUDES: $10,000 worth of design or branding or website development services.
The two options for package services are:
Branding Development package: Creation of a new logo, branding elements go with the logo, all logo files in a variety of formats, style guide, brand guidelines book, sample ad template, social media graphics, business card design, social graphics, email signature, letterhead and postcard for general information, 2 custom template pieces to suit your needs.
Website Design and Development package: new website design and development, along with training on how to update your website. We will help you pull all the pieces together for a more functional
Organizations have the opportunity to gain insight into the operations of a full marketing and web agency, collaborate on creative briefs, brainstorming and approvals at many stages along the way. We want to help educate and support your team and will give you full visibility in understanding the behind the scenes of how it all works when putting branding work together.
Who is eligible
Official registered societies and non-profit organizations that are looking for a friendly team of experts to help solve problems and take your brand to the next level. You will need to provide your Registered number for you charity or non-profit when you apply.
We want you to be so passionate about your organization that you will go out of your comfort zone to make it a reality. How can you demonstrate that passion for your organization to us? To apply you will need to share with us a VIDEO and WRITTEN pitch on why you need help and what you are doing as an organization.
Please include the following in your application (these are all required):
- Submit a 1 to 3 minute VIDEO, pitch us about why you should be the next Trailblazer winner. It can be on your phone, camera or other promotional video that has heart and soul. Post it to YouTube you and send us the private link if you don’t want others to see it.
- Submit a minimum 300-word BRIEF/ARTICLE on your organization with the following questions answered:
- How does your organization make the world and our community a better place?
- How would the TrailBlazer program impact your organization?
- Demonstrate your need for the branding or web services we offer.
- Explanation of the organizations goals for the next 2-5 years.
- Links to your website/social media profiles, if you have them currently
- Tell us about your hopes for the future and why you need our help
- Please include Your Registered Charity Number. This is required.
Email all of this in PDF format and send a link to YouTube or Vimeo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to receive $10,000 worth of marketing services for FREE.
Sept. 1: Nov. 15: Applications are open to all, closes at noon Nov. 15.
Nov. 15: Dec. 14: Narrow down to maximum 3 finalists – Switchback Team evaluates and scores each based on criteria
Dec. 15: Winner is chosen and announced
Jan. 15: Kickoff meeting with successful organization and full scope of work determined
Scoring criteria for the finalists and interviews is based on:
- Quality and effort of the pitch
- Demonstration of how your organization helps to make the world a better place
- How much impact could the TrailBlazer program can have on the organization?
- Demonstration of the Organization’s need of the services we offer
- Explanation of the organization goals for the next 1-5 years
How to Submit
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. Prepare your applications and submit them – applications open September 1. We will provide you with the knowledge and tools to make your marketing successful with your whole team and organization. Timing for project execution can be discussed when submitted.
You will be informed of any additional charges upfront if there are any, this may be the case for ongoing support on websites once completed. Please note, you are responsible for all third party costs i.e. purchasing URLs, hosting, printing costs, etc. but this will be discussed beforehand.
Email all of this in PDF format and send a link to YouTube or Vimeo to email@example.com. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to receive $10,000 worth of marketing services for FREE.
Please send any questions about this TrailBlazer program to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications open September 1 and close November 15. Best of luck to all the applicants, we can’t wait to hear your story!