Switchback Creative started the Trailblazer Fund to give a hand up to young entrepreneurs who have an awesome business idea or emerging business.
How it Works
What we provide:
Free access to our marketing expertise, exposing recipients to our quality branding, design and web development services to take their business to the next level. We work with them to present their brand in the best light possible and provide strategic marketing assistance. We help them blaze a trail to success.
- Option A: company branding (includes logo)
- Option B: simple website design and development
- Option C: marketing plan and calendar
Each service above valued at $2,500.
Recipients also have the opportunity to gain insight into the operations of a full marketing and web agency, however involved they would like to become during their time in the program.
Who is eligible:
Young entrepreneurs age 23 and under with a business idea or emerging business (a business less than three years old).
We want you to be so passionate about your business that you would go out of your comfort zone to make it a reality. How can you demonstrate that to us? Video, pitch, product demo, etc. Wow us with how keen you are.
Please include the following in your application:
- 300-word description OR 1-minute video pitch for your business idea/business. (Please note this program is not to create a business or financial plan; we expect you’ll have those details figured out).
- 300 words OR 1-minute video on your understanding of the importance of marketing, why you feel you are a fit for the Trailblazer Program and how it would benefit your business.
- Your up-to-date resume with contact information. Show us your personality and be professional.
- Links to your website/social media profiles if you have them.
Please email all of this in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Oct. 28, 2016: applications due
Nov. 7-10, 2016: interviews with the Switchback team
Nov. 21, 2016: kickoff meeting with successful applicant
Marketing activities within the scope of this program generally run for three to four months. More extensive collaboration is available if the program recipient is interested, but may have a cost associated. You will be informed of any charges upfront.
Please note, you are responsible for all third party costs i.e. purchasing website URLs and hosting; printing costs, etc.
Case Study: The Woods Adventure Co. | Christian Stronach
Snapshot: For The Woods Adventure Co. we developed, designed and launched their first e-commerce website. It went live for the Christmas season and continued to grow from there. Check out their awesome products and vibe. Anything that encourages people to love the outdoors and start an adventure is something we are happy to support! Read more.