While we love hats and toques we, of course, are speaking figuratively, to the fact that we need a Graphic Designer that can also fill many other functions in this key role.
Switchback Creative is a marketing, creative agency based out of Airdrie that is looking for a graphic designer with amazing organizational skills, is comfortable in a creative setting, collaborating with clients and thrives at the chance to wear many hats. In addition to project management experience this new member needs to have key skills to help with project and client work in the areas of graphic design, marketing and/or social media. This is a key position in our small marketing agency, major gumption and passion for learning new things is essential.
We are seeing a contractor to work approximately 30 hours a week, remotely with face to face meetings and updates with our team and clients as needed.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong organizational skills
- Office management / project management skills
- Graphic design, visual communications experience (minimum 3 years)
- Strong file prep, production, pre-press and print ready skills
- Social media experience and passion using Buffer, Facebook Business Manager, running ads, graphics and writing
- Marketing experience and understanding is important
- Ability to follow process to reach end goal efficiently and accurately is critical
- Not intended as a junior position, team member needs to demonstrate applicable experience
- Needs to know Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Web design skills is an asset: Sketch knowledge would be great
- WordPress updating is an asset
- Strong independent work ethic, ability to thrive working remotely and as a team
- Ability to run with projects investigate what is needed to complete
- Strong team member, knowing the value of together we are stronger
FEBRUARY 14, 6 pm applications close: In the season of romance the question is… are we a match to work together?
Submit resume / pitch and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share with anyone you know that might fit this role. Good people know good people.